Administration Coordinator ( 1 position )
The Administration Officer coordinates with the administration to serve the best interest of the organisation and the employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide an efficient and comprehensive facility management services by supervising the staff involved and optimising their utilisation.
- Ensure that all assets and equipment are maintained periodically through AMC’s.
- Manage and maintain stock of office supplies & stationery
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Petty cash management
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary data for weekly reports
- Maintain daily journals, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
Minimum 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant or executive. Having experience in education and education services sector preferable.
Skills & Abilities
- Hands on experience of vendor management
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Proficient with Google Suite (calendar, sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experienced and proficient with tracking data and compiling into reports
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive, quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion
- Willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Let Us Get In Touch