We’re looking to hire an experienced professional, passionate about education and management to understand and meet the needs of students & alumni for their career development.
• New product development/refining existing product for Career Services
• Understand & analyse industry expectations – About skill levels of students from a NGASCE program stand point.
• Research and understand needs & expectations of a student within the Career Services framework.
• Create and refine strategy and structure for Career Services for NGASCE student’s basis the research.
• Help create product and service offerings within the ambit of Career Services – Including but not limited to Assessment, Soft skills development, Career Guidance and Placement offerings.
• Select and empanel partners to offer the Career Services products to students.
• Create SOPs for every product / services and ensure their adherence both internally and by partners.
Sales & Marketing
• Create and implement marketing strategy along with the marketing team
• Drive adoption of Career Services product within the NGASCE student community through Sales and Channel teams.
• Create sales processes, manage and drive inside sales team to achieve revenue targets
• Oversee end-to-end execution of the services by empanelled partners as per slated SLA’s
• Monitor effectiveness and quality of services
• Forge industry relationships, drive awareness, connect with existing and new corporate clientele to understand and develop collaborating and hiring opportunities, patterns & creating opportunities for the students.
• Create Alumni Services and drive Alumni activities and interactions
• Facilitate Interaction with industry bodies and associations for synergistic interaction and leveraging strengths for mutual benefit.
7-10 years in sales and operations experience preferably from HR and and Management Consulting industry
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch with you.
(Dont worry, we don't spam)