Create on-ground awareness for the brand in North & East markets and help generate leads within the respective regions.
1. Business Planning:
– Understand business objectives for the Region and develop a Marketing plan for the Region along with Channel partners
– Develop local marketing programs to solve for problems specific to the region: evaluate new channels for communication to effectively and efficiently communicate to the consumer on our offering
– Develop and propose marketing budget for the Region; monitor adherence to the approved plan and budget
– Develop the annual marketing calendar for the Region including event tie-ups, channel promotions and other visibility initiatives the organization needs to undertake
– Scan the business environment on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and share the same with Head of Marketing and Regional Sales teams
2. Marketing Operations :
– Understand branding guidelines and ensure accurate reflection of brand identify in all marketing initiatives undertaken in the Region
– Coordinate with local vendors to customize brand creatives to local requirements while ensuring alignment to Corporate guidelines
– Identify local partners / affiliates and methods for lead generation
– Identify events or forums with opportunities for participation by NMIMS and ensure participation through channel partners in association with the Regional Sales teams
– Drive execution of the BTL marketing activities by Channel partner teams including event tie-ups, dealer and retailer promotions and other visibility initiatives
– Build and effectively manage relationships with local media partners
– Work closely with Regional Sales teams to plan and execute new product launches including development of collateral for partners and launch events, radio and print promotion etc.
– Create and plan events with the HO team and the channel partners to increase brand visibility
3. Operational Excellence :
– Ensure maintenance and updation of detailed documentation and MIS reports on all media related activities
– Ensure timely preparation of all MIS reports, analyses ; reviews them and highlights variances, if any to Director – Marketing.
Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in Events Organization and Execution.
– Experience of working in a matrix structure
– Strong ownership and customer focus, bias for action, creativity, analytical, detail oriented and able to drive projects through to completion.
– Proven experience as BTL, Activations and events
– End-to-end program management experience
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills
– Online and Digital experience will be an added advantage
Fill in your details and we'll get in touch with you.
(Dont worry, we don't spam)