- This 6-month program offers an overview of the fundamentals of operations management.
- Equips you with basic knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning, Procurement & Service Operations Management.
- Effectively apply the fundamentals and concepts of operations management in real-time.
- Evaluate business operations using basic quantitative analysis techniques.
Meet Our Students
Our students come from a diverse educational background.
When it comes to learning, age is no bar.
Students from these industries have chosen this program, to further enhance their career.
Our programs are designed to help our students advance at every stage of their career.
Students with varying years of experience have benefited from our program
Our experienced NMIMS Online faculty is a blend of academicians and industry experts who will guide you every step of the way.
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to build a career in the operations management sector. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
Production planning & control manager
Responsible for planning, controlling and organising goods to ensure their quality.
Inventory Control Manager
Successfully build business relationships with vendors/ suppliers to maintain and streamline inventories.
We have partnered with various multinational companies, corporations and start-ups to offer opportunities to students who have successfully completed our programs.
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
is setCertificate Program in Operations Management
Let Us Get In Touch