- This 6-month program offers an overview of the fundamentals of operations management.
- Equips you with basic knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning, Procurement & Service Operations Management.
- Effectively apply the fundamentals and concepts of operations management in real-time.
- Evaluate business operations using basic quantitative analysis techniques.
Our experienced NMIMS Online faculty is a blend of academicians and industry experts who will guide you every step of the way.
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to build a career in the operations management sector. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
Production planning & control manager
Responsible for planning, controlling and organising goods to ensure their quality.
Inventory Control Manager
Successfully build business relationships with vendors/ suppliers to maintain and streamline inventories.
We have partnered with various multinational companies, corporations and start-ups to offer opportunities to students who have successfully completed our programs.
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
is setCertificate Program in Operations Management
Let Us Get In Touch