- This 6-month program teaches you the fundamental concepts of project management.
- The program focuses on empowering you to effectively manage different types of projects, such as public, business, information systems, energy, transportation, engineering, and construction.
- The courseware teaches you specific techniques that are required to carry out projects in a systematic and timely manner.
- The program familiarises you with the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- Display skills and abilities for effective project management
- Apply project management principles to existing projects
- Understand the tools and techniques used in project management
- Streamline and automate the project management process
Our experienced faculty is a blend of academicians and industry experts who will guide you every step of the way.
Get an edge over the competition with the right tools and resources, to forge a successful career in project management. The program prepares you to take up various roles such as:
Required to assist the project manager to perform the duties and fulfil the project objectives.
Responsible for controlling and ensuring that all the project goals are met.
Required to provide resources that meet the needs of a project, program or portfolio. A sponsor can be an individual or a group.
We have partnered with various multinational companies, corporations and start-ups to offer opportunities to students who have successfully completed our programs.
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognised by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
is setCertificate Program in Project Management
Let Us Get In Touch