- During the 15-month program, you will get a broader view of the business, as well as recognise unstructured problems and implement innovative solutions.
- Learn the concepts of business based on the pre-program modules from Harvard business publishing education.
- Choose from 4 specialisations-Tracks-Marketing, Leadership and Strategy, Operations and Supply Chain, and Applied Finance. These specialisations have a dual specialisation option.
- Develop an end-to-end view of the enterprise, cross-functional skills and be able to understand the selected functional area in depth.
- Ability to think, design and implement strategies that create value and competitive advantage while leveraging the knowledge of various functional domains.
- The Capstone Business Simulation Project enables you to synthesise & apply concepts and techniques.
- Effectively understand concepts of core business domains like accounting & finance, economics, operations, information systems, marketing and strategic management.
- Ability to integrate knowledge and concepts across functional areas to diagnose and solve complex business problems.
- Successfully construct and solve the unique challenges of operating in today’s business environment.
- Boost your career and play a key role in the strategic decision-making of an organisation
- Apply the latest management theories and practices, learnt through continuous assessments, case studies, projects and simulations.
- Successfully expand your personal and professional network with like-minded professionals.
Foundation course from Harvard Business Publishing Education with Certification
- Build a solid foundation for the courses offered in business education that aligns with your self- learning objectives.
- Earn certificate/s from Harvard Business Publishing Education on successful completion of module/s.
- Get one click access to these modules directly from your student portal with one-year free validity.
- The Foundation Module helps build necessary shared business knowledge and terminology before arriving at the online campus.
Operations & Supply Chain
Our experienced NMIMS Online faculty is a blend of academicians and industry experts who will guide you every step of the way by imparting the practical knowledge in the areas of logistics, marketing, and strategy.
Prof. Rohit Kumar Gautam
PGDM (IIM Ahmedabad), B. Tech. (IIT Bombay)
Prof. Tanmoy Adhikary
PGDM (IIM Ahmedabad), M.Sc. (IIT Kharagpur)
Independent Management Consultant
Prof. Nora Bhatia
MBA (NMIMS Mumbai)
Chief – HR at Mahindra Intertrade Ltd.
Dr. Dimple Grover
Ph. D. (IIT Delhi), M. Phil. (Delhi University)
Associate Professor at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Prof. Amal Sankar Roy
M Tech. (IIT Kharagpur)
Dr. Mukesh Chaturvedi
Ph.D. (BITS, Pilani)
M.M.S (BITS, Pilani)
Dr. Rohini Kelkar
Ph. D. (IIT Bombay)
MA (University of Mumbai)
Dr. Archana Tyagi
Ph. D., MA (Psychology, Banaras Hindu University)
Career counselling expert with a focus on ISO/IEC 17024 Scheme for NABET, Quality Council of India
Dr. Chhavi Taneja
Ph. D. (University of Delhi)
Master of Business Economics (University of Delhi)
Prof. Amit Parakh
PGDM (IIM Ahmedabad), ACA, CS, CFA, FRM
Founder & Lead Trainer at FinStudyClub.com
Prof. Nilanjan Das
MBA (IIM Bangalore), B.Tech (IIT Kharagpur)
Head, Deutsche Wealth Management Center Mumbai
We have partnered with various multinational companies, corporations and start-ups to offer placement opportunities to students who have successfully completed our programs.
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized Universities with minimum 50% and preferably 2 years of Work Experience.
- Post Graduation / Professional Degree with minimum 50% and preferably 1 year of Work Experience.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.